How I can help you
I am a seasoned business executive who has contributed to the success of several large corporations in either opening or growing their operations outside the US. Most of the times, developing the business and organization to reach the corporate expectations and goals.
In the above executive positions, I was responsible for large and diverse operations always challenging organizations to perform and execute better all the times especially in Marketing and Sales for those years.
After that experience and for the past 20 years, I have been a very successful business consultant for large corporations in their international operations, such as HP, HSBC, Trans Union, Red Hat, among others. Now, I am also working with middle size firms to apply that knowledge.
- I have lived in Mexico, Brazil and USA.
- Speaks fluently English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Hold an Industrial Engineering degree from UNAM, Mexico, and has attended many executive development training, including practical expertise in sales assessments and CRM.
- I am well respected for my ability to restructure and revitalize sales organizations, develop and grow strategic alliances and partnerships as well as to develop next generation of talent through personal coaching.
- I have specialized in the area of Sales Productivity, Pipeline management & Forecast Management through effective use of CRM tools, and digital infrastructure and collaboration applications.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Technology and Web-Based Services
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
I hold an Industrial Engineering degree from UNAM, Mexico, and has attended many executive development training, including practical expertise in sales assessments and CRM.