Do you feel like your small business pays too much each year in taxes? Small businesses should not pay one dollar more than they are legally required to in taxes each year. If you’re like most entrepreneurs, this is one of the most challenging aspects of running a business.
Most SMBs are paying more than they should for a variety of reasons. They may not have all the resources that larger businesses have. They may not understand all the new rules that come out each year. Or they mix too much personal with business. Whatever, the reason, SMBs can reduce their payments by following the best practices contained in this session.
Join Jennifer Warawa, Vice President and General Manager, Sage Accountant Solutions, to learn 7 things small business owners should know before tax day in order to maximize tax savings.
You will learn:
- The top mistakes SMBs make leading to paying more than is required
- How SMBs can best reduce payments
- How to best work with accountants and tax advisors during tax season to get the best results
- What are the latest tax changes that small business owners should know
- How to best track expenses that have tax impact
- How to navigate around common IRS audit triggers
- How the SMB legal entity affects your tax percentage