Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
We all have dreams and great ideas. We also want to create an amazing life and career for ourselves. At some point, we get that 'itch' to turn that dream and great idea into a sustainable business, but we may not know the steps on how to get started. There are resources available to minority entrepreneurs to help you start and grow your business.
Join this webinar, presented by professional networking expert and author Carlos Davis, and learn practical steps on how to launch, grow and innovate your business.
- What business is right for you
- How to create your business plan
- What are supplier diversity programs and how can they help?
- Business resources for minority entrepreneurs
- How to keep your job and be a successful startup
Download the webinar transcript.